NEET(UG) 2018 is the single medical exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Government and Private Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
LATEST CHANGES AS PER THE ORDER PASSED BY HON'BLE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA DATED 07.03.2018,
- The date for submission of online Application Form for NEET (UG), 2018 is extended from 09.03.2018 (Friday) to 12.03.2018 (Monday) till 5.30 pm.
- The candidates may submit online fees upto 13.03.2018 till 11.50 pm.
- In addition to Aadhaar or Aadhaar Enrollment No., the candidates may fill the application form by mentioning alternative Identification Number such as Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account No. or other valid Government ID (such as Driving License, Voter ID etc.).
for official notificatio click here
As per the directives of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in W.P(C) 1813/2018 dated 26/02/2018 and in W.P(C) 1906/2018 and other connected matters dated 28/02/2018, following candidates can also submit their application form for NEET (UG), 2018:-
- Candidates belonging to UR category aged above 25 years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 aged above 30 years
- Candidates from NIOS/State Open School
- Candidates who have passed Biology as an additional subject.
- Candidates who have passed as a private candidate
for official notification click here